Area Sales Manager
South West / Wales
Competitive Basic Salary + Benefits
A leading UK consumer electronics company is now looking to add to their team a proven Area Sales Manager, to take responsibility for the South West Territory. This is a well-established business that has invested significantly in cutting edge technology and that is recognised for the quality of its products. Due to retirement, a successful territory that has continued to do well during the current environment is now in need of a passionate and driven area manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing electronics dealers to maximise sales and margin
- Being the Brand Ambassador for the South West & Wales
- Developing existing accounts as well as bringing on new business
- Keeping up to date with competitor activities and market trends
- Working with internal teams to support the requirements of the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate proven success within an Area Sales position
- Have experience working within the consumer electronics industry and with electronics dealers in the South West and Wales
- Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels of a business
- Have strong organising and planning skills
- Be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Be positive and have a pro-active outlook to improvement opportunities and problem solving
- Be adaptable to change
On offer for this fantastic opportunity is a competitive salary package and the chance to work for a leading UK electronics company.
If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this position please send a copy of your CV today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'