Area Sales Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience) + Bonus structure
OTE - £45,000 - £60,000 - Uncapped potential
Includes: Company Car, standard office equipment, Mobile Phone and Fuel Expenses
Based: Greater London (Within the M25)
Specification Sales Manager (Lighting)
My client is a leading manufacturer and distributer within the lighting industry. Offering lighting design & supply service with additional expertise in electrical installation.
Focus for my client are projects within commercial, industrial, utilities and construction sectors.
Leading with innovative products and having a commitment to focusing on the customer, contractors, electrical engineers and end user, they can create and manufacture personalised lighting products to fulfil the project design specification.
They provide manufacturing flexibility, with the products manufactured within the UK & Europe they offer excellent turn around times on delivery.
- Deliver sales target utilising existing customers and developing the customer base.
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven specification sales experience (2 years +)
- Track record of achieving target
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this position please contact James Thomas at SER Limited
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'