- A UK & European Flexible Film Packaging Company who supply the food and non food industries. Specialists in Polyolefin Shrink, Flow Wrap and Over Wrap Films, Films for Lidding, Base films and Technical Films. They are BRC/IOP Certified 'Grade AA’ for High Hygiene Risk and Wastepack Certified for Recycling & Environmental.
- Area Sales Manager
- To develop and increase the sales turnover and profit of the Company by promoting and supplying packaging films to food and non-food industries. To enhance and develop the Companies reputation in their designated area.
- Responsible for managing and growing existing accounts.
- Targeted at £250,000 new business year one.
- Maintain current levels of business and generate new business by undertaking for example, cold calling, networking, exhibitions, leads from press and existing customers etc.
- Maintain and update customers information ensuring that it is valid and current by detailing on customer visit report forms on a call by call basis, report on at least a weekly basis to the Sales Manager and discuss any problems which may arise on a daily basis.
- Attend quarterly Company Sales Meetings in order to review current business against budget as well as future prospects.
- Present a written report on previous quarter.
- Be available for any training and new product development and feedback the Sales Manager any new products found on Area.
- Establish and implement a call pattern which is suitable for the individual area and discuss this with the Sales Manager for approval.
- Carry out all necessary trials, report in writing and discuss with the Sales Manager the outcome of each one.
Key Skills & Previous Experience:
- You must be of a driven, tenacious nature with the ability to work autonomously.
- Motivated and prepared to 'roll your sleeves up’, hungry for sales.
- A packaging film background (in particular anti fog / produce films) is essential.
- Energetic with a proven track record of developing new business.
- £35,000 - £45,000 plus commission and company car.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking for then please contact us on a confidential basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'