Area Sales Manager
Michelle Denny Recruitment is partnered with a successful and growing business in Norwich, that is looking for a driven field sales professional for the role of Area Sales Manager. The basic salary is paying from £25,000 up to £29,000pa depending on experience and comes with a company car, laptop, iPhone plus other benefits.
With a dedicated East Anglian territory, this sales role is a mixture of winning new business and maintaining existing, so exceptional customer service skills are a must. This job would suit someone wishing to further their sales experience into a more senior account management, on-the-road role. (a full UK driving licence is required with no more than 6 points).
The job will be varied and busy and we can discuss it in much fuller detail, however, to give you a snapshot of day-to-day activities:
- Meeting an array of established and new customers to assess needs, promoting and selling products & services
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent business, supplier and customer relationships
- Produce and up-keep of an accurate and current prospect list, tracking sales and producing reports
- Take part in meetings, attend exhibitions, seminars, networking events and training sessions
- Follow up customer leads through cold-calling
- Deal with any client complaints, maximising satisfaction for all parties
- Work to agreed sales targets and time frames
- Organisation of own time management
- Maintain the CRM with up-to-date recording
You’ll be working with a company that has been trading for many years. The have built their business by providing their customers with a first-class service and quality product. For their employees, they work hard to provide first-rate support and training within a positive, driven, rewarding and team-friendly environment.
This business needs people who are results-led, enthusiastic, with a proactive approach to their work. There is scope for promotion, which in turn could lead to generous pay increases and a higher spec company car too!
- Apply online now
- Call Michelle Denny
- Email your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'