Area Sales Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus & Company Car
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue and delivering the territory sales budget through the effective development and servicing of local, managed accounts and strategic account customers. You will be at the forefront of customer interaction and helping us be the best in our industry in everything that we do.
Already possessing a proven sales record, you must have the drive and desire to maintain and develop our already successful business as well as demonstrate:
- A Customer focused and well-organised approach
- An ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Project Management exposure
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to analyse data such as business plans, performance and market data
- Ability to promote the brand and cross-sell all the products
- Experience of plant hire or construction industry will be advantageous
- To be successful for this role you will require a full clean UK Driving Licence.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone, laptop and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'