We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Account Manager to join our Wastekit division ideally with experience in the Waste Disposal and Recycling industry.
What's the job?
You might be the first person from PHS that a customer meets so you'll be setting the standards for what customers can expect from us as a group. The core of your role is to find and convert opportunities to sell our market leading baling and compaction products and services.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for finding and developing new business within their designated territory. You will have a proven track record of B2B sales experience, with the ability to self-motivate and work to targets and objectives set by the business. A proactive approach to prospecting, territory management as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
What you'll be doing.
- You'll take responsibility for the new business activity on your patch to ensure you achieve your targets.
- You'll be cold calling, and booking appointments to get yourself face to face with new customers.
- You'll forecast sales on a weekly/ period basis, based on the sales that you have in the pipeline and the appointments you have booked.
- Record your activity on our Salesforce system and in Outlook
- You will be required to travel, drive and manage your full territory.
- You'll be following up on leads that have come from other teams like Telesales, Customer Services or Service Drivers.
What kind of person are you?
- You are determined and strive to be the best you can be.
- You love to achieve your goals.
- You are reliable and take full ownership for delivering results.
- You love connecting with people and find it easy to build rapport.
- Customer Focused.
- Good at reading people and can adapt your approach to suit the situation.
- You are strong and confident in closing a sale.
What can you expect at PHS?
- You'll be a key, important, player in an exciting transformation of our business.
- You'll be working with a talented team including a supportive senior management team.
- You'll have a full, thorough induction and Sales Process training.
- Realistic on Target earnings.
- You will have an uncapped commission structure.
- You'll be using the world's leading Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system to help manage your prospect and pipeline data.
- You'll have ongoing support in the field.
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Area Sales
- Field Sales
- Waste Disposal
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'