My client operates within the FMCG sector.
With big plans for growth my client are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team.
- Generate own leads and appointments that can be converted into tangible, measurable business opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients and drive business through making calls and setting appropriate meetings on a weekly basis.
- Build robust pipeline of opportunities, regionally and nationally.
- Meet potential new clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your professional network and your prospect database.
- 2 years' proven experience in a field sales role working within the FMCG sector
- Experience of working in a highly demanding, structured and fast paced environment
- Full Clean UK Driver's Licence
- Presentable and professional appearance
- Able to multitask and work off own initiative towards set targets or goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In return the successful candidate would receive:
- Salary paying from £30,000 - £35,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Uncapped bonus
- Great platform to grow career
- Area Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'