An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager within an exciting, established and progressive company. The role is predominantly to sell the company's innovative playground product range to a wide variety of market sectors including Public Sector, house developers. leisure and schools advising the best solution for their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and engaged sales professional, preferably someone with experience of playground, outdoor furniture or recreational equipment sales. An individual who possesses an exemplary and proven track record within a sales position, with demonstrable experience in selling to the Public Sector and writing tenders. They will demonstrate proactivity and professionalism, will possess strong planning and organisational skills, and will be inspirational and creative.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Managing and meeting monthly/quarterly and annual targets
• Identification, development and conversion of new customers
• Maintaining and enhancing existing relationships
• Confident at presenting to new and existing clients
• Preparing tender returns
• Travel in and around allocated area, with occasional overnight stays and on occasion covering additional areas for colleagues during times of absence
• Negotiating customer pricing and contracts
• Execute customer visit reports accurately and ensure any action points are communicated internally and progressed in a timely manner
• Maintain database accuracy
• Effective time management to ensure that enquiries are responded to and actioned in a timely manner
• Prepare sales reports and projections as required
• Coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
• Attend and contribute to internal sales meetings
• Ensure business plans are in place and updated on a regular basis
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per Annum
As well as working with an engaged and passionate team, they offer a competitive basic salary plus commission, 23 days holiday per annum and rising to 25 in the second and subsequent years. A company vehicle will also be provided, along with private healthcare, a range of benefits through PerkBox and a pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen to further their career with a company that is passionate about people development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'