Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Technical, Mechanical, Sales Engineer, HVAC, Pumps, Valves.
Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager or a Technical Sales Engineer, to join a leading global, air handling, commercial heating, design, and manufacturer.
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager to cover the North region (Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Warrington) with proven Technical Solutions Sales experience, ideally within HVAC Solution Sales, or coming from a Mechanical, Pumps or Technical Solutions Sales background.
£40,000 - £45,000
Bonus, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, 23 days holiday, pension
On the ground, you will be the link to customers old, present and new. Promoting products and service offerings. This is an opportunity to make a name for yourself and add to our UK and European sales capability.
- You will be responsible for new business development, sales, and customer service for the company's commercial air handling HVAC product range and services (Heating, Ventilation, Air handling).
- You will be field based, as a Sales Manager / Business Development Manager covering the Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Warrington (North region).
- Selling Technical Solutions for HVAC / Heating and Ventilation systems.
- You will be developing new business relationships, identifying new opportunities, generating new accounts and solution sales.
- Selling to end users and main contractors/engineers, ensuring that the business is suitably positioned to be able to influence the specification decision-making process, with regard to new build and refurbishment projects.
- In conjunction with the UK Sales Manager, develop realistic sales budgets and strategic targets for the Scotland area.
- Develop a sales plan and call pattern for the area, to achieve business growth within the existing customer base and to develop new business opportunities, to positively influence the HVAC equipment specification process, in order to achieve agreed targets.
- To manage and accurately update all business activity via the company's CRM system (Salesforce).
- Conduct factory/premises surveys within the territory. Prepare accurate designs for clients and liaise with the office design department when drawings are required.
- Prepare formal quotations when required and liaise with office administration staff with regard to this function.
Proven experience as an Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager or similar
Knowledge of HVAC, Ventilation, OR Mechanical / Electrical Technical Solutions
Experience and success in engineering sales / manufacturing sales
Ability to interpret technical engineering drawings / measure up / site surveys advantageous
Technical engineering qualification or apprenticeship would be advantageous
Full UK Driving Licence
Send your CV now for an immediate response.
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + car, laptop, phone and generous benefits
Location: North region covering Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Warrington
WR Support Services are the #1 recruitment partner for supply chain, procurement and marketing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'