Area Sales Manager - National
Valves / Gas Equipment
£40,000 - £47,500 as well as 20% bonus, Company Car, Home office
I am pleased to be representing the leader in the specification and manufacturer of Gas Equipment worldwide. They specialise in manufacturing gas supply systems, valves, pressure regulators, portable oxygen, safety and emergency equipment and control panels for the industrial and healthcare markets. With manufacturing sites I multiple countries around the globe they are a market leader within their field and offer a market leading service to their clients. An outstanding opportunity has become available for an area sales manager to lead their healthcare division for the UK.
Area Sales Manager Responsibilities
As area sales manager you will be responsible for managing and developing all existing accounts across the area. The route to market consists of end users, distribution and main gas companies that will then sell into the NHS or private medical industries. You will be tasked with handling all enquiries and projects across the region with an emphasis on quality client visits to provide solutions for the given application of the products. The role will be home based however there is a great deal of interaction with the regional sales team and ongoing training at their head office.
The successful area sales manager must have:
- External sales experience with flow related equipment such as valves, pumps, instrumentation or industrial gases
- Have a minimum of 3 years field based sales experience either to Healthcare industries, Industrial or gas related markets
- A solutions lead sales approach and understand complex matrix organisations
- A driven mentality to succeed and a hunger for business development to bring on new accounts and projects
- An ambitious mentality and want to progress with a global leading manufacturer
- A science / engineering related qualification
- A geographically central location North of Reading and South of Newcastle Upton Tyne
Ideally you will be based within the following cities or surrounding areas, Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, Liverpool, Hull, Lincoln, Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Crewe, Stafford, Reading, Watford, Milton Keynes, Cheltenham, Worcester, Telford, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield.
There are great long terms prospects with this rapidly growing manufacturer vertically into management or horizontally into other areas of the business.
For more information on this role or future technical sales opportunities please get in touch on or send your details through to jknowles @ sfgroup . com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"