Area Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 basic, plus quarterly bonus (£15,000 annually), car and additional benefits
Are you a focused sales professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have knowledge of the HVAC market?
A superb opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturer of HVAC products who is significantly investing in their people, products and facilities as they embark on significantly growing there UK business.
They have a respected name in the industry and are well established with lots of long-standing relationships.
The company has a family feel where the Area Sales Managers are empowered to run their respected regions as mini business units. They believe in flexibility both for their sales team and customers which they find fosters a great culture and that the customers are always put first.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a well-established company and plat a pivotal part in their future success.
- Responsible for the sales growth and budget in the assigned region by developing existing and new customer accounts
- Connects with key influencers in the sales cycle and is known as the HVAC expert
- Attends customer and prospect meetings
- Attends networking events, exhibitions and seminars
- Prepare and present monthly business reports to include quotation pipeline and order backlog
- This is a client facing position where you will spend 3-4 days on the road meeting existing and new customers
- Technical and/or specification sales experience is required
- Strong sales skills including the ability to sell the story/concept
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Regional external sales experience within the HVAC Industry
- A strong network of contacts at consultant and contractor level in commercial and public sectors
- Highly self-motivated, driven to achieve targets with a high sense of competition
- People who have sold products such as Commercial Boilers, Underfloor Heating, Radiant Panels, Fan Convectors, Air Curtains or another Commercial HVAC solution are desired
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"