We have an opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join us as part of our hugely successful Small / Medium Business Division. You will manage and lead a team of Sales Executives covering Central London, the team will be responsible for targeting and managing customers across all business sectors.Package description
Offering a salary of up to £49,000 (DOE) with a bonus package of up to £26,000 p/a, Travel Allowance of up to £6,600 including a Corporate Benefits Package.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for the overall team performance and delivery of the sales target, which will be achieved by effective coaching, motivating and performance managing direct reports.Ideal candidate
Sales Manager applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Credible experience and a successful track record of meeting sales targets through the effective management of a team.
- Excellent people management ability, understands the principles of coaching and development.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where high levels of resilience are required.
- Demonstrable experience of managing change.
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience of working within a target driven and performance related Business Development environment.
- First class organisation and time management skills
Lyreco is a leader Workplace Solutions marketplace, working within business globally to help ‘Simplify Life at Work’.
Whatever workplace solutions a customer needs, we can provide, from Office Place & Technology, Personal Protection Equipment, Hygiene, Catering products to bespoke offerings - we are indeed the one stop shop for all business needs within the work place.
We believe in developing our people and the training you will receive is second to none - our very best sales people are always learning. With success and regular target achievement comes regular salary progression and promotion. You do the business and we’ll recognise your achievements like no other company you have ever worked for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job