AREA SALES MANAGER - BERKSHIRE, BASED ANYWHERE IN THE PATCH - UP TO £50K BASIC SALARY, £120K OTE
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning Estate Agency as the Area Sales Manager for Berkshire. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As Sales Area Manager you will need to:
- Manage personal diary using maximisation grid to ensure key areas are monitored.
- Proactively attract and recruit good quality candidates to fill job roles
- Mentor and develop staff to retain and improve top performers
- Drive MA generation via dedicated call out protected time/activities to exceed target levels.
- Ensure driving of MA activities take suitable priority over other activities so they continue to happen regardless of staffing levels.
- Shadow, develop and performance manage Listers to achieve the minimum performance requirements in terms of instruction taking, sell/let through rate, sole/multi %, fee levels and weeks agency
- Actively ensure you grow market share in your coverage area regardless of market conditions whilst meeting all financial targets.
- Attend a branch morning meeting every day you are on patch to ensure that this is run correctly giving feedback and performance management where required.
- Run a weekly conference call for negotiators to monitor performance and give recognition reward to top performers
- Attend/run a weekly managers conference call
- Drive levels of third party appointments and referrals to exceed target levels.
- Ensure branch staff adhere to the company core business priorities and constantly deliver exceptional client standards.
- Ensure managers are fully prepared for periodic reviews & budget meetings with company directors. Provide business proposals to the Operations Director/Managing Director as part of these periodic reviews and your own personal one to ones that specifically address the objectives of market share and revenue growth within the area and its surrounds.
- Maximise weekly client contact to ensure all clients are spoken to weekly and that client retention/re-signs and sell through rate are maximised.
- Maximise centrally controlled canvassing campaigns and develop local canvassing initiatives on a weekly basis in line with canvassing targets. Ensure branch campaigns fit within centrally approved budgets.
- Ensure all branch marketing material is fully compliant with the company brand guidelines
- Carry out register reviews at every branch visit to ensure you have a full knowledge of the current stock and highlight opportunities to improve the register such as price changes and resigns to reduce withdrawns
- Ensure client relations are maintained through weekly client calls regardless of viewing activity to re-enforce quality feedback to Vendors/Landlords and where appropriate, full re-appraisals are undertaken.
- Ensure office diaries are structured and organised in order that adequate time is given to key activities (e.g. applicant management, client feedback, canvassing etc). Ensure protected time is given to staff and monitor performance to ensure staff are creating business across all key areas.
- Attend quarterly kick off meetings and any other company initiative outside business hours
- Maintain a view on competitors actions and escalate any new initiatives which could be used to the company benefit
- Maintain a database of local competitors and assist the Internal Recruiter in headhunting top performers from other agents in the area
- Attend training sessions in order to remain fully aware of the company processes and to ensure continuity with staff
- Ensure quality of all branch produced marketing material is authorised and produced to the highest standard including press advertising and Niche photography.
- Run the correct company offer process so that all deals reaching the Sales Progression Team and Lettings Progression Team have the correct information and in particular have timeframes agreed
Key Personal Responsibilities:
- Personally generate fee income in excess of personal cost to the business. Agree strategy & business model for achieving this with Operations Director/Managing Director and specifically report on the success against this business model on a monthly basis and as part of attendance at group or personal one to one operations meetings
- Carry out MAs each month either on branch cover or by choosing selected opportunities. Secure the appropriate number of instruction and business opportunities from these instructions and ensure that these are all recorded in your name with related personal commissions being claimed.
- Personally make in excess of 60 property related notes per monthwhere you have taken some personal involvement in securing, managing or maintaining an instruction or dea
- Shadow each manager on an MA once per month minimum giving written feedback/performance management where neede
- Step in and cover other branches/territories MAs when required for emergency cover
- Personally call all abandons
- Personally secure referrals from your instructions and branch based activities in the same ratios as expected from your managers
- Personally writes and submits post for social media platforms with focus on success messages and career development.
* Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agancy with regards to this position
- Area Sales
- KPI Reports
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job