Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000pa plus excellent package and bonus
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm. Occasional travel abroad may be required.
Our client is established and one of the market leaders in manufacturing tooling and machinery. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of proactive individual to join their team as an Area Sales Manager. You will be key in building long term relationships with customers as well as developing new relationships with prospective customers who have shown interest in services provided.
- Generate and manage sales for the company to achieve personal and company targets.
- Developing relationships with customers, ensuring that customers have an excellent experience from the initial point of contact, throughout.
- Planning and preparing exhibition budget sheets.
- Organise and prepare exhibitions to promote the brand globally.
- To produce quotations for customers and meet deadlines.
- Securing orders from national and international accounts.
- Provide potential customers with technical advice about the company's service offerings.
- To have great drive, enthusiasm and ''can do'' attitude at all times.
- A minimum 5 years' sales experience and you could well have the current job title - Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager and Sales Executive.
- Excellent sales and business development skills.
- A proven track record of hitting sales KPI's monthly.
- Proactive and able to develop lasting business relationships with both existing and prospective customers, ensuring that the customers requirements are always met.
- Excellent organisational, presentational and administrative skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Clean driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up to date CV or call Inga on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job