The role as Area Sales Manager is to deliver new business in the Manchester area and manage an established customer base. You will report to the Field Sales Manager and will have full responsibility for the sales development, profitability growth and management of an established account portfolio. You will be securing new business in the re-distribution market sector in line with company targets and performance set KPI's.
My client is a market leading logistics business with over 40 years of experience and supply into to a range of major UK/European retailers, Leisure, Food Service and Hospitality market sectors.
The key responsibilities as Area Sales Manager are:
- Win new business
- To achieve new business sales target and territory target
- Manage and grow accounts within your territory account portfolio
- Provide a detailed profile for each of your accounts to include - Key decision makers, Products supplied, New product opportunities and Contract period where applicable.
- To monitor stock levels and movements on any bespoke product lines and ensure that the stock is cleared in line with company timescales.
The successful Area Sales Manager will:
- 3 years' experience working in a field sales role for a logisitics business selling into retail or FMCG
- A proven track record of winning new business in the field
- Results driven, self-motivated, team player, positive attitude with the desire to succeed
- Knowledge of packaging would be preferable but not essential
- Attention to detail and be customer focused
Basic £30/35k - OTE £45k-50k + Car
- Field sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job