A global manufacturing business is recruiting an Area Sales Manager to support the ongoing growth of the business in Scotland.
The Area Sales Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Responsible for the management of identified region and its customer base
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Identify client concerns and where possible resolve or collaborate with the Customer Service and sales team
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate departments
- Responsible for ensuring that budget assigned targets are met and ideally exceeded
- representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
The ideal Area Sales Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- A successful track record in sales within an electrical manufacturing or electrical distribution environment
- Knowledge of the electrical manufacturing and distribution market in Scotland would be highly desirable
- A proven customer relationship manager
- An experienced Sales Manager that can excel in an autonomous environment
- Ability to identify existing and new sales opportunities and follow up to a conclusion
- Drive and generate sales in a new business environment
- Up to date on market conditions, trends and forecasts
My client is a world leading electrical management components manufacture, currently going through significant growth both organically and through strategic acquisitions. They are a firm believer in investing in their people and are offer genuine career progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job