AREA SALES MANAGER (FMCG)
£39,000 - £41,000 + CAR OR ALLOWANCE+ 20% BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
About the role
We have an exciting client looking for an Area Sales Manager who will join the team to oversee the sales operation or airlines and airports in UK and Ireland.
The successful applicant will be the main point of contact for the trade and develop airline strategies to implement best-in-class consumer and trade programs.
- Responsible for effective implementation of sales, distribution, through-the-line marketing strategies including merchandising, shelf-space and promotional programs.
- Responsible for field intelligence and data gathering through sales force automation tool provided.
- Responsible for executional KPI monitoring and reporting results to the Regional Sales Manager including sales volume, pricing stock management and brand listings.
- Responsible for direct customer interface and trade relationship management.
- Responsible for the market/area P&L
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an airline strategy covering distribution and communication.
- Responsible for developing and implementing (key) account plans, (having aligned with relevant Area Sales Manager, Commercial hub Leads and Directors) and agreements and monitor (key) accounts compliance.
- Responsible for the execution and evaluation of consumer and trade marketing programs
- Previous Area Sales experience within the FMCG industry
- Previous people management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job