Are you a determined individual who can demonstrate a successful sales track record within the electric warehousing equipment sector or similar? Reporting to the Regional sales manager, you will be a self starter with a strong work ethic so you can hit the ground running. This role will cover the M4 corridor (RG to SN postcodes).
You will play a key role in all stages of the sales process, including initial prospecting, appointment making, customer presentations and demonstrations through to ultimately closing the deal.
- Strong new business development skills.
- Effective account management / development capabilities.
- Personable - ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong presentation and customer facing skills (written and verbal presentations, equipment demonstration, price negotiation and objection handling).
- Commercial acumen, market awareness, competitor
- Solution sales ability
- Numerically competent
- IT skills (Microsoft Office, email etc.).
- Excellent organisational skills (specifically territory planning, time management and working to deadline).
- Ability to absorb client information and communicate features and benefits to customers.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Material Handling
- Regional Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job