Our client is a market leading Plastics stockholder that combines the strengths of a large business with the friendly, flexible customer-service oriented approach of a local family business with a "deliver the right product at the right time, on time, every time, supported by the right advice and service" attitude. The company will offer a bespoke service and try to source products at client request which has helped them become recognised for their unequalled customer service. This integrity of service has been key to forging business relationships and is a cornerstone of how the business trades.
Due to continued growth an exciting position has become available to recruit an Area Sales Manager to develop new business and service existing accounts.
- The position is a home based role, increasing revenue through effectively maximising sales from existing customers and developing new business streams.
- Diagnosing and understanding customer needs and then identifying the correct solution.
- Offering consistent high quality customer service.
- Experience in the sale of Plastics is ideal however the client will not rule out anyone from a multi- product stockholding background.
- An experienced, proficient
- Experience in a competitive sales environment is a pre requisite.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team is required.
- The desire to succeed and progress within the company.
The role has huge growth potential and the right candidate proven to be successful can expect to progress within the organisation rapidly. Please apply by sending your C.V to retained consultant Martin Foley
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job