Role: Area Sales Manager
Package: £50,000 - £60,000pa OTE uncapped, car, laptop and phone (£30,000 -£37,000 pa basic) DOE
Location: Office based in Warwick, covering South-East area.
Our client is a UK leading manufacturer which specialises in manufacturing different types of coatings, structural adhesives, binders and other technically advanced products. Due to rapid expansion they are now looking to acquire services of an ambitious and target driven Area Sales Manager. The successful candidate will build relationships with new clients and generate new revenue to sell their product to businesses, consumer and industrial users.
- Developing client relationships, ensuring that clients have an excellent experience from the initial point of contact, throughout.
- Generate and manage sales for the company to achieve personal targets.
- Source leads through cold-calling, networking and social media.
- Ability to manage face to face and over the phone potential sales leads.
- Support Sales and Marketing activity; sending out mailshots, attending shows and undertaking research.
- Monitor costs and implement cost reduction policies through the utilisation of stock items.
- Provide potential customers with technical advice about the product specifications.
- Keeping the company CRM system updated with phone calls, leads and appointments.
- Educated to a degree level (preferably in a Scientific discipline).
- Background in selling formulated chemical systems would be a significant advantage.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good team player.
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to successfully influence and persuade.
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on for a confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job