Signs & Graphics
Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive,
Role Location - UK National, United Kingdom, South East, London, Essex, Sussex, Berkshire, Kent, East Anglia, South West, Devon, Dorset, Bristol, Exeter, Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Nottinghamshire, North West, Manchester, Cumbria, Blackburn, Liverpool, Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Hull, North East, Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, Sunderland
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary + Rewarding OTE + Car + Benefits
My client is one of the UK's leading sign manufacturers who proud their service on consistently meeting the demands of their customers. They provide an extensive range of products including, interior and exterior signs, retail signage, vinyl printing, exhibition displays, vehicle graphics, window graphics and banners. As a leading name in the market place they are a well-respected company, committed to providing the highest levels of quality and customer service.
Due to the continued growth and future plans of the business, my client is now looking to recruit new Area Sales Managers in various areas across the UK.
Territory covered dependent on location. One or two days a week will be based from a regional office. The other days of the week, you will be expected to be speaking to new and existing customers, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, identifying customer needs and generating sales. You will work closely with a professional team, reporting directly to the sales director.
As a potential candidate you must:
- Have experience working as an external sales professional with a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Have significant experience within the signage and displays sector
- Have a proven track record in developing new business leads and building strong relationships
- Be able to demonstrate your previous success with facts and figures
- Time management and organisational skills
- Have a solid work history
- Be personable and have excellent presentation skills
- Be dynamic and possess the drive and motivation to be successful
- Have a Full UK Driving License
To apply for this position or for more information please forward an up to date CV and your contact details or please call on and I will respond at my earliest convenience.
- Sales Executive
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job