COMPAC, THE SURFACES COMPANY, is the leading company in Spain marketing high quality decorative surfaces. Founded in 1975, we were the first Spanish company specializing in the manufacture and distribution of marble and quartz surface coverings.
We are currently seeking an Area Manager, reporting the Country Manager in UK, responsible for achieving assigned sales goals, maintaining a direct and professional contact with customers and actively support of the development trade policy of COMPAC.
Among other roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales targets in their responsibility area.
- Visiting clients (fabricators, K&B's, A&D's...)
- Prepare, manage and deliver training activities about the product to prescribers.
- Keep updated samples at points of sale, collecting samples and replace the update ones in our product portfolio.
- Know the prescriber COMPAC product channel in the assigned area.
- Conduct market surveys identifying opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Ensure the development and implementation of COMPAC strategies and policies in national or international projects to develop.
- Ensure that all commercial activity is updated, maintained and reported regularly in CRM, SAP.
Desired skills and experience:
- High English level, Spanish will be value.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- Preferably experience in Construction and Building Materials.
- Knowledge of CRM
- Training in customer service and negotiation.
- Valid Driver's License.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job