Are you an experienced Sales professional, looking for a fresh challenge? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors?
With 40 years of experience in the industry, our client are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an individual like yourself to join the Sales team, as they are now recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to work across the North East and Cumbria.
As an Area Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Selling a range of products into distribution
- Managing an account list in excess of 200 customers
- Expanding new and existing customer accounts
- Negotiating the sales process
- Provide and maintain the highest standards of customer care
The perfect Area Sales Manager, will already have prior sales experience within a similar industry. You will need to be ambitious, self-motivated, organised and have a great personality to help build rapport with new and potential customers. You will also need:
- Experience direct selling into independent distributors
- A track record of achieving sales targets
- A full understanding of the sales process
- The ability to meet KPI’s
- The ability to develop and maintain flourishing customer relationships
- To be results driven
- Enjoy working with samples
- Relish the challenge of exceeding targets
- Ideally have an automotive aftermarket or tool industry background
- Must live "on patch" - Durham/Newcastle would be an ideal base
- A full UK driving licence
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
Our client are also willing to consider applications from graduates wishing to pursue a career in Sales with a progressive company.
If this looks like the ideal Area Sales Manager role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Location: North East, Cumbria
Salary: Competitive + Commission + Car
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Area Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job