Technical Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager required for a leading supplier of Air Conditioning systems, this opportunity involves selling the clients specialist range of Air Conditioning solutions to HVAC and building services consultants, contractors and installers across the UK.
The ideal location for the Sales Manager would be the Midlands or the South of England with easy access to either the M5, M40 or M1. You will work from home and be required to visit customers (contractors / consultants / installers) across the UK. To be considered for the position you must have a proven sales record dealing with contractors as well as sound technical knowledge of Air Conditioning systems, such as VRF's, VRV's, Splits and AHU's.
Air Conditioning Sales Engineer / Air Conditioning Sales Manager will be tasked with increasing sales of all product types throughout the UK. This will be achieved by developing new business leads as well as responding to customer enquiries and building on existing customers through effective account management.
Technical Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager Position Overview
- Working from home booking your own appointments and attending business meetings on a daily basis with contractors, consultants and installers.
- Account management with existing customers ensuring you are the supplier of choice.
- New business contacting new contractors or trying to re-engage dormant accounts.
Technical Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Proven technical understand of HVAC systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, AHUs or Chillers.
- Proven sales record selling to Contractors, Consultants and Installers
- Presentable with excellent customer service skills
Technical Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary Range of £35,000 - £50,000 Depending on Experience
- Sales Bonus
- Company Car
- 33 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Laptop, Mobile
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job