Michael Page are partnering with a manufacturer of cargo securing equipment recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a well-established team.
Our client have over 50 years experience in protecting the world's cargo. Their global network of specialists bring their expertise in application development into partnership with our customers, providing advice and training to ensure that their cargo reaches its destination free of damage.
The responsibilities for the Area Sales Manager include:-
- Managing and developing current existing client base.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities across the south of England.
- Demonstrations of relevant products and solutions.
- Providing training to relevant customer staff.
- Presenting the companies portfolio of solutions across multilevel decision makers.
- Appraising companies current processes to develop a more efficient solution.
The Successful Area Sales Manager will:-
- Have proven experience selling a technical product / solutions.
- Have a practical aspect to their role.
- Be functional selling to a range of multilevel decision makers and industries.
- Able to demonstrate their ability to sell solutions and influence all relevant personnel on the value of their solutions.
- Have a strong bias on solutions selling.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business processes and produce a more effective / efficient solution.
- Experience providing training and demonstrations to a multitude of staff.
- Demonstrate a strong and smart work ethic.
- Easy access to M4
- Happy to lead from the front and get their hands dirty!
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- field sales manager
- sales jobs
- Area sales manager
- territory sales manager
- techincal sales
- sales jobs gloucester
- area sales manager jobs
- territory sales manager jobs
- technical sales jobs
- field sales jobs
- field sales execeutive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job