Area Sales Manager
Monday - Friday
Purpose of the role
To generate and maintain client accounts ensuring that business targets are met in terms of volume, revenue and profitability. Responsible for overseeing the sales operation of the company in a particular geographical area.
To liaise and support the Sales Team and other departments when necessary to ensure that all agreements with customers are upheld at all times, with any problems
- To support the Sales Manager and team offering advice on Sales relating issues.
- To liaise with new and existing customers ensuring their satisfaction at all times.
- To be fully conversant with all the services and tariffs that is offered by the company.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- To establish, maintain and expand your customer base.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- To be mindful of the impact of the decisions you make on other departments within the company.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- To liaise with the Telesales Executive ensuring that you debrief them on every visit that has taken place.
- To have excellent time management skills, ensuring that time keeping are affected at all times.
- To represent the company in a polite and professional manner.
- To be commercially aware within your area, enabling you to follow up leads either through the Telesales Executive or by cold calling.
- To ensure that your vehicle is road worthy, liaising with the Fleet Administrator on maintenance, services, MOT, tax and insurance.
- To guarantee that your administration is accurate and kept up to date.
- To collect customer feedback and market research.
- To ensure that customer problems are dealt with effectively and efficiently and that a cost effective solution is reached at all times.
- Awareness of the functions of other members of staff in the department.
- Ensure appropriate feedback is provided to the Sales Manager.
- To fully understand the Quality Standard Manual and that your actions reflect its content.
To be the suitable candidate you must
- To maintain and generate new and existing revenue within your territory.
- To have a good working relationship within your team and to be fully supportive of the departments needs.
- To be aware of and abide by the Company Rules, Regulations and codes of conduct. This is particularly important in the case of Health & Safety and Fire Procedures ensuring that all rules are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that all customers queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively and that all the channels are followed.
- To be commercially aware; keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To represent the Company in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- To undertake further duties when necessary that may be considered within keeping with the job description.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job