Our client is a manufacturer of workplace furniture. They are looking to employ an Area Sales Manager in Scotland to develop their existing client relationships within the sales area to the next level.
With a focus on growth, you will need to split your time between account management of a busy existing client base, as well as finding new business through cross-selling other products / promoting to additional contacts within your dealer base.
- The role will primarily be based from a home office, with activity focus on number of face to face meetings with specific contacts within your Key Accounts
- The company have a very active presence with top level architects and designers within the Scottish and UK market, which generates a large number of opportunities through these dealers, if will be your responsibility to work with the dealers and architects to bring these through to successful orders
- Activity in a typical week would consist of a mix of:
- Face to face presentations / meetings - either formal design presentations to individuals or groups, or project-based discussion and specification meetings
- Phone work - following up contacts and projects, and booking in future face to face presentations / appointments
- Some general admin / email follow-up / completion of appointment actions / internal meetings as required
- Key success measures for the role:
- Value of orders secured vs target (per week)
- Pipeline up to date and overall value
- The successful candidate must have a track record of at least 2-3 years of growing sales in the Scottish workplace interiors / fitout market
- Successful existing relationships with key Scottish dealers and fit-out contractors
- The skills they are looking for include:
- Proven networking capabilities
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Dedicated to follow up
- Persistent and resourceful
- Basic salary of £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Travel and business expenses
- Business Development
- Maintaining Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"