My Client who are a National House builder are looking to expand on their growing and diverse team by appointing an Area Sales Manager in West Yorkshire. The main purpose of this role to support the Manager/Director to lead, develop, agree and implement the management, control and reporting of all Sales and Marketing activities and functions to meet the Region's business plan and future growth requirements.
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits, which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including but not limited to:
- Company car/car allowance
- Company pension contribution
- Fantastic Bonus Scheme (One of the best)
- Private medical cover
- Training and development team support
- Take a 'whole company' perspective to the performance of the regional business by positively influencing and enhancing the profitability and operating effectiveness of the business.
- Manage the Sales and Marketing functions for their area ensuring the effective management, compliance, control and deployment of the sales and marketing team, promoting a customer focused culture.
- Manage cash flows and budgets effectively and report as per Group policies and processes.
- Ensure Group policies and processes are followed in order to control and report fully on all sales and marketing activities and functions adding value to the wider business and delivering the objectives of the Region.
- Manage the working partnerships with management companies, third party providers and suppliers to ensure that all contractual terms are met.
- Engage fully in the process of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Manage the roles within their area in accordance with the relevant job description.
- Assist in the production of comprehensive Sales and Marketing reports for inclusion in Land Appraisals.
- Manage the delivery of their area's predictions in accordance with budgets/forecast/cash flow.
- Actively manage communications and operational interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Regional business plan.
- Ensure all marketing collateral complies with Group guidelines.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the COINS system up to the Group approval limit.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales and Marketing function.
- Ensure that the Company maximises its compliance with Group product, specification and deals.
- Actively promote community engagement on in the Area.
- At all times comply with responsibilities under the Company's Health and Safety and Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Policies and all other company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Qualification and Experience Required
- A relevant qualification or broad experience in Sales and Marketing Management
- Proven track record in sales and sales management with an ability to inspire others to achieve high levels of sales success and customer satisfaction.
- Broad knowledge and experience of applying structured approaches to sales team management
- Able to set and deliver annual and quarterly sales and financial budgets
- Good Finance / Commercial awareness
- Excellent Technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team management and coaching skills
- A good knowledge of the Construction Industry and a broad understanding of the financial implications of the methods and sequences of build
- Demonstrable knowledge of the property market and competitor activity
- Broad awareness of codes of practice that impact on sales and marketing matters e.g. Code of Conduct, CML, PMA etc
- Basic knowledge of Construction Design Management Regulations
- Self-motivated and resilient.
If you think that this role is well suited to you and you meet all of my clients requirements please don't hesitate to apply and use the button below.
Office - Mob -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job