SALARY: £35,000 – £40,000 base + OTE £40,000- £45,000.
BENEFITS: Company car. Contributory Pension. Healthcare Scheme. Home broadband. Mobile. 24 days plus Stats.
COMMUTABLE LOCATION: Watford, Welwyn Garden City, Slough, Chelmsford, Luton, Basildon.
THE COMPANY - Area Sales Manager
We are a European, market leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative locking systems and access control solutions, window and door manufacturers, architects and builders worldwide. With an annual turnover of in excess of €270 million, we manufacture in 4 sites and distribute from a further 5 across Europe. We are at the forefront of innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum of solutions.
After undergoing a strategic business review, current company growth as well as opportunities that have arisen, we are now looking to strengthen our sales team
We are now seeking an Area Sales Manager to establish a strong presence within the Northern Home Counties and London to work closely with our Architectural Contracts Manager to generate new business opportunities with Architectural Ironmongers, Construction and Joinery Contractors, Architects and Timber door manufacturers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO WILL:
* Develop relationships with Timber Internal Door manufacturers and Architectural Ironmongers as well as Architects and M & E Contractors
* Demonstrate the ability to manage projects through Architect Ironmongery and fabricator network to completion.
* Work well to achieve Specification, Turnover and margin plans set
* Endeavour to learn and fully understand and impart industry standards
* Create an affiliation network with common suppliers, such as Access Control partners
* Deliver CPD seminars when required
WE ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* A field sales person looking to develop their career with a market leader who offers significant career growth opportunities once proven
* Some Knowledge of the Construction industry, particularly selling via Architects, Specifiers, and Main Contractors is essential.
* Knowledge of the Architectural Ironmongery, Timber Door manufacturers, locking systems or Access Control solutions, would be of particular interest, although not essential
* Commercially astute and consultative approach to new business development.
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
* Influencing skills and some experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Real ‘can-do’ attitude
* Self-motivated, Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The opportunity to join, a brand leading name and Europe wide manufacturer
* . The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
* This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company’s culture
* A first class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with a multi-national corporation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently: Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager, Business Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Sales Manager Specifications Sales Specification Manager, Technical sales Engineer, Architect,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Area Sales Manager reference IP1801-82 to DD: +44 (0)1604 6833-- Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job