A leading manufacturer of specialist automotive and industrial lubricants is looking to recruit a commercial, engaging and enthusiastic sales professional to join them as an Area Sales Manager. This role manages relationships with a mixed portfolio of accounts in the Industrial sector (automotive and metal tooling companies) in the South East region of the UK.
The role will be primarily focussed on developing an existing customer base where the focus will be on increasing sales but also coaching, developing and inspiring them to achieve objectives and to foster mutually beneficial partnerships.
You will work daily with the accounts in the region to achieve objectives across volume, profit, customer experience and brand image. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have fresh, customer focused approach and want to make the step up to a leading premium manufacturer level role.
Skills & Experience required:
- You ideally will have experience as an Area Sales Manager role for another oil or lubricants company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage relationships across the territory and utilise time effectively.
- Numerate with the ability to analyse commercial data.
- Competent user of MS Office products and CRM systems.
- You will be located in the South East of England.(or within an hours commute onto region) and be very comfortable with travel across this territory.
The salary and bonus scheme on offer is highly competitive for a role of this nature and there is an excellent manufacturer benefits package on offer.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS93