My client has an excellent opportunity for an Area Sales Representative to join their expanding sales team, with 7 offices ranging from Glasgow to London they are an expert in their field.
Covering the Central belt along the M8 (some further travel rarely required) this is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, determined individual to join a forward-thinking company who pride themselves on their employee’s personnel development.
They are looking for an industry professional with experience of Sales within the Tool Hire/Construction & Ground Care Equipment sector, the focus of this role is to promote and develop sales of a full range.
- Develop new business and grow existing accounts within a specified region
- Support the depots to hit monthly team targets
- Work closely with the Depot Managers to ensure all sales opportunities are being developed
- Develop and maintain client relationships and manage your own prospect pipeline
- Attend monthly sales meetings to report on performance
- To remain up-to-date with current trends within the industry and seek out innovation in order to deliver results, capture sales and maintain a competitive edge within the market place
The Ideal Candidate
Along with a proven track record in a sales environment including direct business-to-business field sales experience you will also demonstrate:
- The ability to be autonomous in the role, acting on your own initiative without supervision
- You will need to be driven and disciplined, be able to manage your own territory being mainly field based with a select day in office.
- Knowledge of Hire/Construction/Ground Care sector is preferable however linked industries would be considered
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude
- You will need to be able to communicate at all levels
- A sound working ability in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business Development
- Machine Tools
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job