Do you have:
- Outstanding people skills with a desire to build relationships?
- Thorough understanding of a KPI driven sales environment?
- Excellent planning, organisational skills and an ability to prioritise to meet deadlines?
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical?
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to become a key contributor in a world class organisation?
Being the lead sales person for key territories in the UK market, you will be responsible for delivering the budgeted profitability, via the execution off the company product strategy, for the southwest region covering Gloucestershire, Bristol, Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
In addition, you will develop the commercial relationship with specific VIP customers, the specifics review every 6 months, via site visits and tailored seminars & events on a frequent basis, i.e. every 6 - 8 weeks.
You will also compile the required commercial intelligence, i.e. competitor analysis, market trends etc., to allow the business to outperform our rivals in the market, and keep ahead of an ever-changing market.
In addition to managing the existing customer portfolio you will also develop new accounts, with the assistance of the Head of Sales and Sales Genius for your territory, which will be aligned to the overall business strategy.
You will assist the Sales & Marketing Director and Head of Sales in the production of the annual sales targets for the budget and the production of monthly & quarterly sales forecasts, by customer and product.
We are Ultima Displays Ltd the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. We are part of an international display services Group and collectively, we represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in our market.
We are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver our vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what we do, aligning to our values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy.
This is great time to join us on our journey to become world class!
Behaviours, Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience of operating in sales remotely
- Outstanding people skills with a desire to build relationships
- Thorough understanding of a KPI driven sales environment and in depth knowledge of working to a company strategy
- A proactive individual, flexible & focused, driven to provide excellent customer service
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to become a key contributor in a world class organisation
- Professional, emotionally mature & ethical
- Takes ownership of tasks and demonstrable ability to solve problems, through to resolution
- Ability to handle pressure situations and manage stress, delivering on multiple work streams concurrently
- Excellent planning, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- A positive & resilient character with a 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the Company’s core values.
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum - OTE £12,000k Commission
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance after qualifying period
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Health cash plan
- Employee discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job