Area Sales Manager required for our client a leading supplier of HVAC related products with numerous branches across the UK, they are very well established and have been providing a reliable service for over 25 years, supplying all of the leading manufacturer's HVAC products and associated equipment, from fans and grilles to air handling units and heat recovery systems.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will cover East Anglia, visiting customers and building strong, long lasting relationships in the contractor market, meeting both new and existing customers supporting them in finding solutions.
This opportunity would suit an experienced candidate in an Account Manager, Business Development Manager, External Sales, Sales Engineer or Sales Representative position with a strong presence in the contractor market.
Typically, the successful candidate will have an understanding of Air Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration, Heating, Boilers and Ventilation.
Area Sales Manager Duties:
- Covering the East Anglia area in a territory sales role.
- Providing high levels of customer's service to build customer relations and to retain business.
- Account management of existing customers and business development to secure new opportunities for the company.
- Providing Heating or Cooling solutions for customers.
- Having specialist knowledge of fans, louvers, dampers, heat recovery, ductwork, heaters and cooling products.
Area Sales Manager Requirements:
- Previous background and track record in HVAC sales.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of the Contractor market, confident in speaking with mechanical/ electrical contractors.
- Conduct presentations of new products.
Area Sales Manager Package:
- Salary £30K-£40K
- Other Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job