Curtiss-Wright EST Group specializes in the development, manufacture and marketing of highly-engineered products and repair services for shell and tube heat exchangers, condensers, coolers and chillers. Our best known product, the Pop-A-Plug® Tube Plugging System, is the industry's leading technology for plugging leaking and degraded heat exchanger tubes. EST Group also engineers and manufactures test plugs, pressure testing and isolation plugs to greatly simplify and speed-up pressure testing and/or isolation of piping, tubing, valves, pressure vessels and a multitude of special applications.
The EST office in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands is the Europe Regional Office covering EMEA. It is a small office (approx. 10 people) with a friendly, dynamic and flexible working environment.
You will be responsible for an assigned territory managing existing customer accounts and developing new opportunities. You will direct all sales activity and explore all potential avenues for the business in an effective manner in order to capitalize on all available opportunities and increase sales revenue.
Area Sales Manager
EST - Netherlands
- Working to establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for the assigned territories
- Coordinate selling efforts of distribution / representative network
- Planning and directing all sales programs to promote new markets, improve competitive position in the area, and provide fast and efficient customer service
- Maintaining regular customer contact and consistently recording information for budgets, sales metrics and forecasting
- Providing technical support to customers on types of products to purchase and using market knowledge to ascertain the best options available
- Directing and coordinating activities of personnel engaged in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and receiving and shipping operations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times and ensuring best quality of service
- Qualification to Degree level (or equivalent) in a related field or relevant work experience in a comparable role
- English speaking with preference for working knowledge of French and German
- Financial knowledge ability to expand
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategy knowledge, able to take a helicopter view
- Proven sales experience gained from similar roles
- European industrial sales experience required; Middle-East, Africa industrial sales experience desirable
- Computer literate and competent user of Microsoft Packages (including Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in a commercial business environment (desirable)
- Full driving license
- Travel requirement may exceed 50%
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request