Initial Washrooms - Area Sales Manager - Woodford - £45,000 OTE plus company car
Looking for a role where you can develop your existing skills and feel you have what it takes to build a long term career within an established global blue chip organisation?
Initial Washrooms, part of Rentokil Initial are seeking a dedicated, customer focused and driven individual, to join us as a Area Sales Manager based in Woodford.
The main purpose of this role it to lead and inspire the sales team to grow the number and increase the quality of the accounts to whom we provide services. This must be accomplished whilst achieving the budgets set for the team, for sales, costs, and of course profit. The role is also responsible for the on-going development and training of the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Motivate and lead their sales team to deliver their sales targets.
- Motivate direct reports to achieve agreed objectives
- Provide active support and motivation to sales consultants by accompanying them on field visits to customers. Always providing constructive feedback and action points at the conclusion of the day identifying further training/knowledge required
- Organising and leading a planning day for sales consultants to ensure they plan their activity for the week ahead
- Effectively forecast new business sales numbers, new account numbers and product/service quantities as well as team costs for the budgeted year
- Maintain a stable headcount within the team. Where vacancies do occur, recruit in a timely manner and to a standard that enhances the team’s performance
- Effectively plan and control the coverage of the region’s potential new customer base to ensure the achievement of the new business targets
- In conjunction with our internal Sales Academy, ensure that the sales consultants have the correct level of sales development skills and product knowledge to enable them to carry out their job role effectively
- Train and develop the sales team to fully maximise potential and current skill levels through training, coaching and counselling
- Organise and lead meetings with the sales consultants
- Develop strong business building relationships with key customers
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive product and service initiatives.
- To behave in a manner consistent with the Initial Washrooms Hygiene culture, actively promote this culture with the sales team through inclusion, diversity and empowerment.
To be considered for the Area Sales manager position based in Woodford you will ideally have the following;
- Previous experience managing a Area sales team
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong team building skills
- The ability to develop strong and mutually beneficial customer relationships
- The ability to work closely with the immediate and extended peer group.
- The ability to set, drive and manage the annual budget for new business generation, keeping within the team cost budget
- The ability to organise, manage and run effective sales team meetings
- Shows ambition to succeed and is able to act with authority
- Willingness to take on new challenges as dictated by the business
If you want to join an established global blue chip, FTSE100 organisation who have recently been voted Glassdoors 7th Best Place to Work then please get in touch with our recruitment team today.