All you can think about at work is the cold beer at the end of the day? Why not bring quality beer into your working day?!
Born in the city and brewed in the country, our company is one that prides itself on brewing quality, distinctive, vegan beer that stands apart from the mainstream. We are fiercely independent and proud of it. We set and maintain our own direction and standards in order to focus on our customers wants and needs first, brewing the best beers and lagers without unnecessary gimmicks.
When we moved our production to the country we chose to develop sustainable production methods. We moved so were were able to also use local well water throughout the brewing process, and the waste water is then processed through a natural reed bed system. We even send our shredded paper to farms to make a cosy bed for local calves!
We want to expand our quality team to match our quality product so if you think you could deliver true passion for our product then keep on reading!
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager with high levels of passion and energy to join our team in London. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships, new business, account development and excellent sales in the defined territory.
We are looking for:
- Sales experience in the FMCG or On Trade drinks industry with a love of all things beer. You will have strong negotiation and influencing skills and have demonstrable evidence of success, creativity and commercial acumen.
- Someone confident as you will be using your sales experience to seek and win new business distribution and also develop profitable sales within a pre-determined base of On Trade Outlets within London. To succeed in this role it takes a hardworking and tenacious individual with an articulate demeanour and exceptional relationship building skills.
- A super organised person as this will be a home based role so you will have to be highly self-motivated in order to manage your time successfully. You will be able to work on your own initiative and manage your diary through effective journey and call planning.
- An energetic person who can demonstrate true passion for not only our quality product but your own work as well. We have worked hard through the years to develop a quality brand and we are looking for someone to accurately represent us and what we stand for.
- £25k-£35k dependent on experience
- Great training and development opportunities
- Field Sales
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job