- Established for over 25 years.
- Privately owned with year on year growth.
- Constantly upgrading product portfolio.
- Members of the Vitro Diagnostics Association (BIVDA)
- Selling a vast portfolio of products of diagnostic kits and laboratory instrumentation including a comprehensive range of EIA, single test devices, serology products, molecular assays and instrumentation.
- Products are mainly sold into the NHS with some private and end users.
- Selling into in a pathology/lab environment.
- Dealing with pathology mangers/lab managers & clinical scientist.
- Mixture of Account Management/NB so expanding the number of products sold with current client but there is some new business aspects.
- Birmingham is the companies 2nd largest growth area outside of London.
- Will have the support of Product managers that will come out to calls/visits to talk about the technical aspects of the products.
- Most Microbiology lad will know the company as they will have sold into them before.
- Covers Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry, Oxford, Swindon, Winchester, Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole & Portsmouth.
- The role will report directly to the National Sales Manager or the Field Sales Manager depending on the level someone comes in to the business and the support needed.
- Full product training will be provided & on the job support/training for the first 6 months.
- £34k-£36k DOE, Annual Bonus, Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile.
The Ideal Person:
- You will need to come with a life sciences degree preferably with microbiology/virology.
- The ideal person would have both worked in a lab and sold into a lab. Preferably with a diagnostics background. (Biochemistry, Genetics, Haematology, immunology instrumentation, Microbiology, Neurodegeneration, Oncology).
- Would also look at someone with just lab experience, as long as it’s within the therapy areas the company works in, who wants to go into sales and can demonstrate an aptitude for sales.
- Wants people who are enthusiastic, go getter, dynamic, positive.
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'