Area Sales Manager Smart Heating - North East
We are working on behalf of a well known, market leading multi-national organisation in the Energy space, who are looking to grow their regional sales team in the UK. They are looking for a salesperson working as an individual contributor (no management responsibilities) to grow their Smart Heating market specifically in the North East of England. The role is home based and covers the following:
- Identify and develop new business development relationships with key channel partners (installers, distribution wholesalers and OEMs) to establish new business channels and drive sales growth
- Grow existing accounts by implementing new opportunities/initiatives and taking larger share of wallet
- Put in place the key elements of the commercial relationship (pricing, terms and conditions etc), working with internal functions as appropriate leveraging cross selling opportunities in the group
- Achieve annual sales and pipeline targets and provide accurate forecasting
- Act as primary interface between the company and the customer to maximise full customer satisfaction by pro-actively supporting the customer and problem solving
- Provide advice and recommendations to customers through site visits, training, and demonstrations. As appropriate, prepare materials to respond to requests for proposals from prospective customers, working with wider functions including marketing, finance and engineering
- Provide market, competitor and customer intelligence
- Work closely with other members of the sales team to support/win national opportunities
- 80% travel associated with the role in the North East of the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'