- Established manufacturer of highly regarded Lighting products for over 30 years
- Cash rich UK based manufacturer that encourages and strives for further growth
- A UK based company that offer a unique five-year guarantee on specific product ranges to ensure up-most quality to customers as their main focus is their customer base who repeatedly renew their projects with them
- Offer 2 week turnaround for special made products for specific and unique projects across the UK
- Customers include some of the biggest retailers in the world including Superdry and Apple
- Fantastic opportunity to promote the companies full range of high end display lighting
- Selling lighting products predominantly into the retail and leisure sector via specification and back selling through wholesalers.
- Covering the Eastern part of the M62 corridor including counties going up to Northumberland though most of the business is around the Leeds, Sheffield and York regions
- Driving sales by winning specification with architects and designers as well as networking with the wholesale customers on territory and closing business with contractors.
The Ideal Person:
- A proven track record selling through specification to Architects and designers or through the electrical wholesale network
- Ideally will have Lighting experience but this is not essential and other electrical aesthetic product sales experience will be considered
- Should be driven, motivated and be comfortable with a busy and demanding schedule
- Should have a demonstrable track record and be able to discuss their processes
Consultant: Steve Oldroyd
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job