Area Sales Manager- North West Region
This role requires an individual to cover the North Region of our galleries; including galleries in Liverpool, Manchester, Hale, Knutsford, Chester
Salary: Competitive basic salary with a realistic OTE £50,000 - £60,000 (un-capped commission structure) + 22 days holiday (+ BH) + Perkbox retail discounts + Pension
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional/Sales Manager who is used to driving sales teams to perform, through motivation, development and support.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for an exciting, successful, growing brand, we’re the UK’s leading publisher and retailer of Original paintings and collectable limited edition prints with a network of 54 galleries.
Whitewall Galleries & Clarendon Fine Art are currently expanding throughout the UK and at Sea. We are looking for an inspirational Area Sales Manager to drive sales throughout our North West region.
- Sales - responsible for ensuring the Galleries hit target
- Cover the territory- Liverpool, Manchester, Hale, Knutsford, Chester
- Ensure regular communication between all of your teams to deliver initiatives and drive sales
- Marketing- devise and implement specific marketing and promotional activities
- Motive and inspire multi location sales teams, ensuring the staffing levels are kept to the required level
- Be an ambassador for the Whitewall & Clarendon brand
- Ensure all teams are regularly appraised and given performance feedback
- Liaise with Operations to ensure relevant stock is ordered and available
- You will be required to work alongside the sales teams within the Galleries, visiting each Gallery in the area regularly. You will also be expected to demonstrate a high level of sales competence and be involved in delivering sales while in the Gallery.
- Ensure the teams are delivering inspirational and creative sales to clients
- Ensure staff performance and welfare are monitored.
- Ensure you identify and recruit new talent when required
- Build effective long term relationships with relevant personnel
- Deal with any escalated customer service issues
- You will be a self-motivated individual who has experience managing multi-location sales teams.
- You will have a successful track record in sales.
- You must have an enthusiastic interest in art (you don’t need to be an expert!) and a desire to learn about the latest contemporary artists exhibited at Whitewall Galleries & Clarendon Fine Art.
- You’ll be a hardworking individual with a can do attitude and a positive personality, we’re passionate about finding our clients the perfect piece so your passion must shine through!
- You will have fantastic communication and relationship building skills
- You will have a motivational and inspirational management style
- You will have excellent people management skills
- You will be flexible to travel around your area, on a weekly basis, as and when required to support the teams and attend events (including some evenings and weekends), the ASM role expects regular travel and to out HQ in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you should be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'