A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join a major global client that specialise within the facades, architectural glazing and the curtain walling industry. This is a field sales position, focusing within the trade and residential sector, developing relationships with existing customers and bringing in a new clientele.
A strong area sales / business development background with a proven sales record within the aluminium doors & windows industry is required. The Area Sales Manager will have a proven sales background in the construction industry with experience of the trade and residential sectors.
This client is a major, global, blue-chip company and requires a top level Area Sales Manager to develop and build relationships with trade and residential customers, there will be an element of specification sales within the role. The role will cover the North Midlands and North West of England.
This position would also suit an Area Sales Manager, Specification Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, BDM who has got experience within the architectural glazing, aluminium, curtain walling, cladding, building envelope, facade systems, dry lining or partitioning industries dealing with fabricators.
Area Sales Manager - Trade & Residential Position Overview
- Bringing in a new network of trade and residential customers
- Developing relationships with existing customers
- Liaise closely with Sales Management
- Maximise turnover and profit
- Monthly review of performance & new target areas
- Cover the North Midlands and North West of England
Area Sales Manager - Trade & Residential Position Requirements
- Proven sales experience - experience of selling windows, doors, fittings, uPVC, aluminium
- Proven successful sales track record
- Full driving licence
- Located within the North West / North Midlands area
- Trade and residential sales experience
Area Sales Manager - Trade &Residential Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000
- £5,000 Bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Laptop, Mobile etc.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job