Area Sales Manager - North England & Scotland
Power Tools/Cleaning Industries
Competitive Salary, Company Car, Fuel Card, Phone, Laptop + More
My client is a market leader in the Power Tools industry. Due to an internal promotion and recent growth, an Area Manager position has become vacant within the cleaning sector of the business. The role is focused on the commercial development of the assigned cleaning accounts and to support the team’s activity to achieve set targets.
As Area Manager, you will have direct engagement with distributors and you will be expected to promote the range of Battery Powered Machines and ensure achievement of targets set by value and volume.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Achieve financial targets set within the allocated accounts
- Ensure regular contact with the targeted clients through the assigned are
- Strengthen the company’s position within the targeted market and support company strategies, to ensure targets are achieved
- Identify new business opportunities within the targeted sectors
- To support existing customers and contacts within the cleaning industry.
- Develop a new customer base of Specialist Distributors to take our hand held, backpack and portable range of cleaning products.
- Develop our end user contacts and companies in the industrial cleaning and facilities management industry.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience/understanding of the targeted sector
- Proven sales background, preferably within the construction/DIY sector
- Good presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of demonstrating products
- To be a part of and work in a team and the ability to work independently
- Experience of managing accounts
- Good communication skills,
- Working with key people in organizations responsible for: procurement, technical specifications, H&S and service engineers and operatives.
- IT literate, organization skills at filing information and record keeping, the ability to complete documentation requested by customers
- Product monthly reports and market surveys
- Full UK Driving License
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job