Area Sales Manager - Midlands & North Region
Location : Home Office and/or Treston Ltd (UK), Bone Lane, Newbury
Reporting to: Andrew Mills (Sales Director, UK & Ireland)
Remuneration: c.£30,000-£35,000 +Car +Bonus +Healthcare +Pension
Treston manufacture a range of Ergonomic Workstations and Industrial Storage Equipment for Production, Logistics and Manufacturing industries. Based in Newbury, Berkshire, the company supplies and installs the full range of Treston Group manufactured equipment through our own sales network and a range of UK & Ireland based dealers.
Sales professional with a Challenger Mindset, responsible for influencing change, creating new business opportunities, developing strong client relationships and achieving sales results and within assigned geography. Must have demonstrated sales ability with a sustained record of sales achievement.
Candidates will ideally live in the assigned region (Midlands or North) and must be able to demonstrate how they have successfully challenged client thinking and influenced decisions in order to win business.
The Main tasks include: -
- Develop business within Geographical Area
- Able to effectively lead, manage and execute an entire sales process for opportunities
- Develop strong customer relationships at all levels of client organisations
- Engage as workplace product expert, sharing best practice and technical knowledge to influence decision makers and develop business
- Utilizes advanced product knowledge and understanding of the customer's business to develop creative solutions that meet the customer’s business needs while producing revenue in line with strategic plans.
- Review progress of sales performance and strategies during weekly 1:1 meetings with Sales Director
- Conduct a minimum of five planned face-to-face sales calls per week (discuss client business issues, Treston insights or positioning products and solutions)
- Applies consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for complex opportunities
- Prospect, develop and track Client Projects & Maintain Strategic Information to maximise Treston wins
- Develop Strategy around highlighted opportunities to include product design, pricing negotiation, client presentations and "play to win" mindset
- Demonstration of Product to end users
- Engage Strategic support team to help execute opportunity strategies
- Lead and own the planning and execution of strategy in collaboration with Sales Director
- Accountable for Results
- Accountable for, and measured on, sales targets and results across assigned region within the UK direct business team.
- Close sales opportunities with clients
To succeed in this role, we need someone with the following profile: -
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
- Shows a good understanding of issues relevant to our overall organisation and business and keeps that knowledge current.
- Sets high goals and standards for self and others in the organization.
- Self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Autonomy, adaptability, commitment and team playing qualities will be highly valued.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Proven track record in engaging with individuals in senior positions to influence change and create strong partnering relationships
- Proficiency and passionate in use of IT supporting tools such as CRM, Outlook calendar, tablets, smartphones, webinars, collaborative video applications, virtual meeting tools, business applications
- Area Sales
- Sales Calls
- Sales Performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job