Area Sales Manager - Materials Handling Technology
Jungheinrich are global leaders in the manufacture and development of advanced materials handling technology, from forklifts to fully automated warehouses.
We are looking to add a professional salesperson to our high-performing sales team. As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for increasing Jungheinrich market share and market awareness within given sectors/postcodes, through sales of a full range of Jungheinrich Material Handling Equipment and services. This includes expanding Jungheinrich market penetration into new industries and applications.
- Sales of Material Handling Equipment into given sectors of the market.
- Using customer/prospect database to plan activity and then report. This includes management of own diary and completing all relevant reports in line with Jungheinrich requirements.
- Growth of Prospect Database.
- Ownership of customer requirements and management of needs.
- Deal with any customer issues through to resolution.
- Prospect new business through phone and field activity.
- Use and update Jungheinrich database to create a pipeline of future prospects.
- Complete all training as required by Jungheinrich.
- New business sales experience
- Exposure to Material Handling Equipment or Capital Equipment Sales
- Career minded
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work towards set targets
- Previous exposure to a technical sale preferred
The package for this position includes;
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Full and extensive training and support
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
*Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Material Handling
- Material Handling Equipment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'