FIELD SALES - CATERING EQUIPMENT/NON-FOOD - MARKET LEADER - FOODSERVICE - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 - £32,000 Basic + £15,000 Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + IPad+ Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 days Hols + BH's
My client is The market leader companies of its kind within the UK and is also recently part of a Global PLC. I am recruiting for a Field Sales Executive covering North London. They supply catering equipment and non-food into Foodservice End User. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Catering Equipment/Non-Food Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Selling Catering Equipment and Non-Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 40% of your role will be focussed on new business development and 60% focussed on developing existing accounts
- Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Chefs
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to Independent Business.
- Working closely with the Business Managers and National Accounts to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team's goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Catering Equipment/ Non-Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace OR strong Foodservice experience
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a strong relationship builder
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in and around North London
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley along with your CV
Field Sales, Sales Executive, National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job