Area Sales Manager is a new exciting and challenging opportunity that has arisen for a commercial & domestic heating product manufacturer covering areas of London and the South East of England.
As Area Sales Manager you will be delivering External Sales for the complete solutions of the companies product range. It is a customer facing role, working closely with your ASM colleagues in the Region. Building relationships with contractors, commercial installers and various merchant & stockists. Improving sale turnover for the business ultimately helping achieve the BCD Regional Sales Target.
Area Sales Manager Role Requirements will include:-
- Deliver set budget for the Region
- Predominately target Contractor , Merchant and client sales
- Provide Technical and Sales information to the Customer
- Prepare and produce written quotations
- Working closely with BCD ASM’s in the Region
- Presenting of BCD products via verbal and written presentations
This interesting and challenging opportunity to contribute to an expanding and exciting side of the market and to be part of the development and growth of the Commercial Heating business will see you utilise many skills, these include;
- Ability to communicate effectively with your peers and senior management
- Good analytical, planning & organisation skills
- A technical understanding of product and related regulations
- A good eye for detail and accuracy in data handling
- A good team player who is hard working and self-driven
- Great relationship building
- Customer focused and company values driven
A competitive basic salary of up to £45k with lucrative bonus structure, exceptional OTE potential, car, contributory Pension scheme, 25 Days holiday plus stats and more.
If you think you have what it takes then please apply via the link detailing your current salary and package details.
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Cliff Masey in the office.
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
- Field Sales
- Merchant Services