In this field based territory sales role you will be selling my clients leading range of flexible gas pipes and fittings into a network of m&e contractors, consultants and plumbing & heating engineers, all back-sold via network of merchants.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
SELLING: Flexible gas pipes, fittings and tools
SELLING TO: m&e contractors, consultants, installers, gas engineers and merchants
TERRITORY: East and West Midlands
PACKAGE: £38k-£45k basic + £10k OTE, car allowance, pension, laptop, mobile and 25 days holiday
• A field based sales role selling my clients industry leading range of flexible corrugated stainless steel gas pipes and tubing
• Alongside a complimentary range of fittings and tools.
• The emphasis of the role is to track and win domestic and commercial projects with m&e contractors, consultants, installers and gas engineers.
• With all business being back-sold via a network of plumbing and heating merchants, that you will also manage and support.
• The product range has loads of features and benefits, and they are a rapidly expanding company that will be able to offer career progression.
• You will already have some field sales experience from with the HVAC or plumbing sector.
• My client though is happy to train on product and will happily look at all HVAC, plumbing and heating backgrounds.
• Ideally you will already have an understanding of back selling and driving products requirements through specification
• Most importantly though you will be new business led in your approach, self motivated with good energy levels and keen to make a name for yourself and climb the ladder.
• A leading global manufacturer of flexible gas pipes and fittings
• Part of much larger billion turnover group operating across 45 countries
• Recording year-on-year growth with ambitious plans for continued growth
Please click on the "Apply Now" link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with emphasis on the Construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales positions.
Key words for this role include: field sales, territory management, business development, plumbing, heating, pipes, fittings, gas, merchants, m&e, contractors, consultants, installers and engineers
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job