Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment looking to recruit a new forklift sales manager to cover and develop their client base in postcodes across the Bristol area. With excellent, uncapped commission opportunities and scope for growth, this is a great opportunity for either an experienced forklift sales professional or a sales professional from a related industry in capital equipment to develop their career.
* Managing an existing client base across the Bristol area
* Business development across the same area as well as surrounding areas
* Generate new business by visiting customers on site, conducting site surveys and providing customer quotes for forklift hire
* Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment
* Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
* Keeping the CRM system updated and maintaining organization with customers
You will ideally have worked in a sales role within forklift trucks before, with a proven track record in the industry. You will be proactive in your approach to selling and will have a solid understanding of equipment hire. As an alternative to forklift sales experience, the company are willing to consider candidates from other industries within capital equipment as long as candidates have experience of providing a consultative sell and have experience of conducting site surveys.
* Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £33,000 depending on experience)
* Excellent uncapped Commission potential (OTE £40,000-£60,000 achievable)
* Company Car
* Phone & Laptop
* Genuine growth opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well established company within forklifts
* Pension Scheme
The company are a well established dealer of forklift trucks and related equipment. Part of a wider group, they have been established for over 30 years and supply one of the most well known brands within the material handling sector. Having recently undergone a lot of investment, they have big expansion plans which include the opening of new depots and an increase in their sales team.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on or email alternatively refer to www.alexanderjamesrecruiting.co.uk for our latest jobs.
- 'sales' 'forklift' 'material handling' 'business development'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job