Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established expanding material handling company looking to recruit a new area sales manager to cover and develop their client base in postcodes across the Kent & South East London areas. With excellent, uncapped commission opportunities and scope for growth, this is a great opportunity for either an experienced forklift sales professional or a sales professional from a related industry in a capital equipment to develop their career.
- Managing an existing client base across a given region depending on your current location
- Business development across the same area
- Generate new business by visiting customers on site, conducting site surveys and providing customer quotes for forklift hire
- Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment
- Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
- Keeping the CRM system updated and maintaining organization with customers
You will ideally have worked in a sales role within forklift trucks before, with a proven track record in the industry. You will be proactive in your approach to selling and will have a solid understanding of equipment hire. As an alternative to forklift sales experience, the company are willing to consider candidates from other industries within capital equipment as long as candidates have experience of providing a consultative sell and ideally have experience of conducting site surveys. In terms of location, the company can be flexible for candidates anywhere around either Kent or South London or just outside or alternatively other areas in Hampshire. The territory can essentially be built around the right candidate
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £35,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent uncapped Commission potential (OTE £45,000-£60,000 achievable)
- Company Car
- 22 days holiday + statutory
- Pension Scheme
Selling one of the industries most well known brands, our client is an award winning dealer of forklift trucks and other material handling equipment. Having been established for over 30 years, they have a strong local presence across the M25 area offer an extensive range of trucks as well as pallet racking and other equipment. Due to recent expansion, they're now looking to add another sales person to their team.
For further information please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk by emailing or calling on .
- 'sales' 'forklift' 'material handling' 'business development'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job