Title: Area Sales Manager (Foodservice)
Region: Forest of Dean / Hereford
Salary: c£30,000 - £32,000 + attractive bonus scheme + car and other benefits
Our client is a nationally recognised foodservice provider who are renowned for service excellence and supporting its customers in achieving their food strategies and commercial objectives. This has now positioned them as the UK’s 'go to’ delivered wholesale partner across the care, education, leisure destinations, and hospitality sectors. Due to some big contract wins and ambitious growth plans, they are now seeking for an Area Sales Manager to join their South West based team.
As an ASM, you will be achieving sales and cash margin targets set by the business, opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new and existing customers ensuring that their current and future needs are effectively managed. This is role is split between managing existing business and generating a strong pipeline of new business.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create and follow a journey plan that achieves the business targets
- Build trusting relationships
- Identify new opportunities
- Report against the area sales plan
- Being aligned with the business ethos and values.
The person for this role:
We are looking for an experienced field sales professional with a background in Food/Drink who has a track record of exceeding targets and selling into the HORECA market... In addition, we are looking for:
Based on territory.
- A dynamic individual and a self-starter.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders
- Great personality - positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job